BRANDING, COMMUNICATIONS & PUBLIC RELATIONS
- When there is little or no name recognition
- When the brand is old and dated
- When you need to raise your profile with stakeholders
- When employees are confused about the messaging
- When customers demand a more complete relationship with the company
- When you need a new name or logo design refresh messaging
Branding is about getting your prospects to see you as the only one that provides a solution to their problem. Public relations manage the spread of information between your company and the public. Communications encompasses all the vehicles for accomplishing this.